NEW iOS APP VIA APPSTORE
As Apple users have become accustomed to with our software, the Apple Certificate expires every year and must be renewed. This year you can do this by uninstalling your current installation and downloading the new software from the Appstore. The new App available in the Appstore offers various advantages:
- The Apple Provisioning profile no longer expires (so you don’t have to download the software again annually).
- Updates are pushed automatically (enable in settings).
- The extension is automatically implemented (site licenses), unless cancelled at least 30 days in advance.
Read the following instructions carefully to make the installation and transfer as simple as possible. A functional internet connection is required for successful installation. PLEASE NOTE: For users of our Crash Recovery System that already have their own Apple Certificate, this instruction is not required.
1. Make a note of your licence code before deregistering the licence code of the current installation
2. You then deregister the licence code for your current installation. To do this, open the 'CRS' app and click on the 'Settings' icon in the top right corner. Select 'Licence management' and click on 'Log out'.
3. Open the App Store on your iOS device and search for "Crash Recovery System -" or, even simpler, go to the following link https://apps.apple.com/app/crash-recovery-system/id1468268628?ls=1 on your device.
4. After the download and installation process is complete, launch the 'CRS' app.
5. When you open the app, you will be asked to authenticate yourself (one time) by entering your username and password. Please enter your licence code as your user name. If you do not have a password yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password.
6. After you have entered your username and password, click on 'Log in' to authenticate yourself.
You will then be asked to download and install the most recent available database.
The download and installation process takes approximately 15-20 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
Once the download and installation process is complete, you can remove the old version of the Crash Recovery System from your device.
If you have any questions, you can contact us during office hours:
Moditech Rescue Solutions BV
Koningspade 16-B HOOGWOUD
+31 226 412 900